WOBOE Community Outreach
The West Orange Board of Education utilizes a number of district and township platforms to effectively communicate with the public:
- Information from the West Orange Board of Education on www.woboe.org
- Public access Channel 36(Comcast)/45(Verizon Fios)
- Attending Board of Education meetings held two times a month
- Board Brief publication posted monthly on the district website
- Approved Board meeting agendas and minutes archive at www.woboe.org.
- School communications via the Parent Portal
- For middle and high school students, the platform Naviance (see guidance counselors to register.)
- Posts on Facebook - email@example.com and Twitter- firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles in the West Orange Chronicle, West Orange Alternative Press, West Orange Patch
- Township platforms such as http://www.westorange.org, the official township Website