Check out the Mt. Pleasant PTA Facebook page by clicking on the image below:Stay up to date with the latest Mt. Pleasant NEWS! Feel free to use the link above to like us on Facebook and/or check out our Mt. Pleasant School Website below:GENERAL PTA EMAIL: email@example.comThe Mt. Pleasant School 2016-2017 Executive Committee:
Feel free to attend our PTA Meetings. All meetings start at 7:00 PM in our multi-purpose room.NOTE: Child care is available.
- President: Nicola Reilly - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recording Secretary: Kim Macdonald - email@example.com
- Treasurer: Katie Witzig - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership: Margaret Sosa - email@example.com
- Fifth Grade Chairperson: Lou & Rosemary Martos
What Parents Can Do at Home: How can parents become engaged in their children's learning process?
- September 20
- November 15 - *NOTE: Starts at 6:30 PM due to the Book Fair Family Night
- January 17
- March 14
- May 9
- Establish a daily family routine.
- Monitor out of school activities.
- Model the value of learning, self-discipline, and hard work.
- Express high but realistic expeditions for achievement.
- Encourage reading, writing, and discussions among family members.
- Read to your child.
- Check homework every night.
- Discuss your children's progress with teachers.
- Vote in school board elections.
- Limit TV viewing on school nights.