UPCOMING EVENTS FOR THE 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR
(Dates will be posted as the plans are finalized. Stay Tuned!!)
SEPTEMBER - Ice Cream Social
OCTOBER - Trunk or Treat
NOVEMBER - Book Fair
DECEMBER - Holiday Party
JANUARY - Family Game Night
FEBRUARY - Valentine's Dance
MARCH - Bingo Night
APRIL - Book Fair
JUNE - Carnival
Check out the Mt. Pleasant PTA Facebook page by clicking on the image below:
Stay up to date with the latest Mt. Pleasant NEWS! Feel free to use the link above to like us on Facebook and/or check out our Mt. Pleasant School Website below:
Feel free to attend our PTA Meetings.
What Parents Can Do at Home: How can parents become engaged in their children's learning process?
- Establish a daily family routine.
- Monitor out of school activities.
- Model the value of learning, self-discipline, and hard work.
- Express high but realistic expeditions for achievement.
- Encourage reading, writing, and discussions among family members.
- Read to your child.
- Check homework every night.
- Discuss your children's progress with teachers.
- Vote in school board elections.
- Limit TV viewing on school nights.