Gregory School Counselor Corner
Our school counselors are certified professionals who assist students, teachers, parents/guardians, and administrators. School counselors help all students to develop their educational, social, career, and personal-emotional strengths and to become responsible and productive citizens. Their work is specific to the developmental stages of growth and related issues, tasks, and challenges. The K-5 school counselors are responsible for:
- Implementing a guidance curriculum and counseling program to all students;
- Providing counseling to individuals and groups of students;
- Helping students in transition;
- Consulting with and providing training to staff;
- Participating in activities which contribute to the effective operation of the school;
- Planning and evaluating the counseling program; and,
- Pursuing ongoing professional growth.
Please feel free to contact your child's school counselor with any questions or concerns.
Please click here for Mrs. McIntosh's School Counseling Google Site.