Return to Headlines
WOHS Athletics: Phase 1 Registration and Workout Schedule
REGISTER NOW FOR FALL ATHLETICS | WORKOUT SCHEDULE
- Registration for all Fall Sports is taking place now. Phase 1 workouts will begin on Monday, August 3rd.
- If you are an incoming Freshman who had a West Orange Athletic Physical last year at either Roosevelt or Liberty Middle Schools you are eligible to register for Phase 1 training immediately.
- If you did not participate in athletics at WOHS or one of our Middle Schools last year you must get a medical physical on our Districts Physical Form before registering for Phase 1 workouts.
- You can go to your family physician for a physical or you can contact Ms. Eddy Perez at 973-669-5301 x 31524 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org in the WOHS Nurses office. Ms. Perez can set up an appointment with our school Physician Dr. Michael Kelly at 973-736-1939.
HOW TO REGISTER
- West Orange Athletic Physical forms can be found on the Athletic page of the District Website.
- All students wishing to participate in a Fall sport must go on to rSchoolToday to register.
- All student-athletes must have the Health History Update Form and the COVID-19 Questionnaire Form filled out completely. All “YES” answers on these forms must be explained in detail including dates.
- Any student-athlete who has tested positive for COVID-10 or having a high risk medical condition will need a note from a physician clearing him/her for athletic participation.
- Final medical clearance will be reviewed and determined by the district’s Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Michael Kelly.
- The Daily Screening Form must be filled out before each team workout.
- Practice can be no longer than 90 minutes in length.
- All student-athletes must wear a mask and bring a filled water bottle to the workout.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for use both before and after practice.
- All student-athletes must participate in Phase 1 before moving to Phase 2.
- Proper social distancing will take place at all workouts.
- Any problems or concerns please contact Ron Bligh at 973-255-7157.