Preschool Pre-Registration 2023-2024
Preschool Preregistration is now open for the 2023-2024 school year, commencing with the events listed below.
- Beginning March 6th: ***ONLINE PREREGISTRATION - PLEASE CLICK HERE***
- March 7th @6:00pm: In-person bilingual preregistration event at Washington Elementary
- March 8th @6:00pm: In-person bilingual preregistration event at Hazel Elementary
The registration process for preschool expansion will be open until all seats are filled. Parents/Guardians interested in registering their child for preschool will need to:
- Preregister in-person or online
- Schedule a meeting with the district registration office for residency verification and to submit the required documentation.
- Students will be assigned to the locations by the district.
- Parents/Guardians eligible for preschool will be notified of placements by June 2023.
Preregistration / Residency Documentation
SELECT/DOWNLOAD the registration packet that must be completed and submitted for your appointment
- HOMEOWNER PACKET
- RENTER PACKET
- CALL 973-669-5400 ext 20505 for an appointment.
If you require additional forms such as medical or change of address, CLICK HERE.
- All 3 and 4 year old residents of the West Orange Public Schools are eligible to preregister.
- 3 year old students already enrolled in the preschool program (for both district and private provider classrooms) will be given first priority for 2023-2024 enrollment.
- Remaining preschool seats will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. First come, first served applies to parents/guardians that have fully completed the registration process, to include the submission of all required documentation to the district registration office, as per board policy.
Please do not request an appointment by email. You must call our Registration Department to schedule your appointment. The Registration Department will respond to all voice messages received on a first-come, first-serve basis. NO EXCEPTIONS.